MEMO: OSTEN & VICTOR
Alberta Tennis Centre COVID-19 Update – NEW INFORMATION
FROM: Danny Da Costa, Chief Executive Officer
TO: OSTEN & VICTOR Alberta Tennis Centre Members & Program Participant
DATE: April 8, 2021
Dear Member & Program Participant,
I am writing to follow up on our memos from April 6 and April 7. We just heard from the Provincial Government so in addition to the information released yesterday. We are also permitted to allow:
- Indoor Doubles Play – with members of the same and other households is permitted.
- Outdoor Play – Group lessons with up to 10 players
The full list of permitted activities is found below:
Return to STEP 1 (April 8, 2021) – Tennis Activities PERMITTED:
- Private Lessons 1-on-1 (1 person with Alberta Tennis Centre certified coach only)
- Semi-Private Lessons with two members of the same household (with ATC certified coach only)
- All junior development and high-performance programs are permitted to continue with 10 people (incl. coaches)
- Indoor - Singles and Doubles play with members of the same and other households
- Outdoors – Singles or doubles with members of any household
- Serve Practice (1-person per court only) with supervision ATC staff
- Use of Ball Machine (1-person per court) with supervision ATC staff
- Use of Play Sight with a Ball Machine or serve practice with a basket of balls (1-person per court only)
- Tennis Assessment (30 minutes) 1-on-1 (with ATC certified coach)
- Outdoor Only - Group lessons up to 10 players are allowed.
As such, we will recommence our Adult Programming (outdoors only) beginning on Monday, April 12th, 2021. Our team members will be reaching out to you in the next 24 – 48 hours.
I want to thank you for your continued patience and support. We would like to get all tennis programming open and we are working hard with our fellow clubs and Tennis Alberta to do so.
I will be in touch with you as soon as I have further clarification from Tennis Alberta and Alberta Health Services.
DANNY DA COSTA
Chief Executive Officer
OSTEN & VICTOR Alberta Tennis Centre