JOB TITLE: Member Services Attendant
LOCATION: OSTEN & VICTOR Alberta Tennis Centre
REPORTS TO: Member Services Manager
The OSTEN & VICTOR Alberta Tennis Centre is looking for customer service oriented and friendly Member Services Attendant(s) to work at the front desk/reception area of the tennis centre. Member Services Attendants will ensure that all members and guests experience exceptional customer service, anticipate and fulfill customer needs through high quality service and customer engagement. Being passionate about hospitality and the sport of tennis are strong assets for this position.
KEY POSITION COMPETENCIES:
The member services attendant will possess the following skills:
- Excellent telephone etiquette and customer services skills;
- Good communication and listening skills; excellent written and verbal skills;
- Strong computer skills with sound knowledge of Microsoft applications;
- Be enthusiastic and encouraging;
- Must be reliable and punctual;
- Able to multi-task;
- Be able to effectively resolve minor disputes when necessary;
- Work well with people in a team environment;
- Able to report or communicate with management and supervisor;
- Having a knowledge/background/interest in sport is an asset;
The key responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Welcome all members and guests in a warm, friendly and professional manner;
- Provide exceptional customer service to members and guests at all times, dealing with their requests and enquires in a timely and professional manner;
- Book lessons, courts and programs for our members and non-members;
- Promote and up-sell appropriate services and products to all members and guests;
- Anticipate customer needs through proactive activities i.e., future court bookings, clinic sign ups or registering for club programs or social events;
- Process payments for services on the tennis centre’s point of sale system;
- Answer calls and relaying messages promptly;
- Manage mail and courier services; draft email notifications to membership base and program participants as required;
- Monitor office equipment and inventory;
- Maintain a full knowledge of the tennis centre’s membership structure & programs, including selling points and, where appropriate, educate visitors on membership offers and programs;
- Encourage feedback on services provided and recognize the changing needs; make recommendations to Management or Supervisor for service improvements.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
For more details about the tennis centre, visit http://albertatenniscentre.ca
If you are interested in applying for a position as a Member Services Attendant, please submit your resume, including references to: firstname.lastname@example.org and state your work preference (Full / Part Time).
The OSTEN & VICTOR Alberta Tennis Centre will be hiring full and part time positions. Evenings and weekends may be required.
Compensation will be based on experience level and qualifications of the candidate.
While we thank all candidates who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 1, 2017