We created a video to demonstrate how to safely use the outdoor tennis courts for singles tennis. We hope this video visualizes the guideline and gives everyone an idea of how we can behave on and of the court to protect ourselves and those around us.
Before coming to the Tennis Centre, please complete a quick wellness check. If you answer yes to any of these questions, we kindly ask you to stay home until you are given a medical clearance. It takes everyone's effort to safeguard the well-being of the community. We thank you for caring for the people around you!
Do not forget:
1. Wash your hands with soap and water frequently;
2. Always sneeze and cough into your elbow no matter where you are at;
3. Drink plenty of water and eat healthy;
4. Get enough rest every day;
5. Stay positive and connected with your friends and family.
We shall get through this together!